We work with our clients to develop management systems that are relevant to the business and are:
* user friendly, and
* comply with relevant legislation and Standards
Safety Management Systems based on AS/NZS 4801 and ISO 18000
Environmental Management Systems based on AS/NZS ISO 14000: 2016
Quality Assurance Systems based on AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016
We specialise in developing fully integrated management systems based on the three standards or can develop a stand-alone system in each of the areas.
The management systems meet the requirements for third party accreditation and are developed to meet specific needs of the business.
The systems include guidelines, procedures and forms for:
• Policy and strategic planning
• Responsibility and accountability
• Objectives and measurable targets for all levels of the organisation
• Procurement including the tender process and management of consultants, suppliers and contractors
• Consultation and communication throughout all levels of the business
• Hazard and risk management, including design that complies with AS NZS ISO 31000-2009 Risk management-Principles and guidelines
• Product management and realization
• Provision for training and retraining
• Workplace activities including high risk activities
• Establishing a system for reporting and reviewing workplace incidents, non-conformance’s and corrective actions
• Emergency and disaster planning
Clients are provided with full support while implementing the Management System, including training for stakeholder groups.
See what our clients say about the management systems!