Mindy Thorpe and Associates offers training based on National and State recognised competencies, and can tailor training programs to suit the requirements of your business.
We provide training to national and state standards.
Regular courses include:
• Risk Management Systems based on AS/NZ ISO 31000-2009 Risk management-Principles and guidelines
• Risk Management Systems for the Electrical Industry,
• Skills for Workplace Health and Safety Representatives,
• OHS Skills for Managers and Supervisors
• Work Health and Safety Inductions,
• Incident Investigation Skills for Managers, Supervisors and WHS Committees
• Manual Tasks
• Hazardous Substance Management
• Dangerous Goods Management Systems
• OHS, Quality and Environmental Management Systems
• Developing work method statements for Construction
• Developing construction safety plans